Posted on May 20th in
Brass Inc. provides hydro excavation services to customers in and around the Greater Toronto Area and we are looking for individuals to safely and properly perform hydro excavation projects.
Minimum experience required is 3 to 5 years.
Brass is a unionized company which provides highly competitive rates along with pension and benefits.
- Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures
- Ensure the safe and successful completion of all hydrovac requirements
- Complete all required paperwork properly as required
- Conduct and record pre and post trip inspections
- Ensure all hydrovac truck equipment and components are always in good working condition
- Must follow and adhere to all safety practices and policies
- Mandatory AZ License, clean abstract required
- Previous hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must be in good physical condition to perform duties
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs