Listed on May 20, 2017
Brass Industrial Services provides Hydrovac services to customers in and around the GTA. We are looking for individuals to safely and properly perform hydro excavation projects in Toronto. We are specifically looking for someone who has extensive experience working with hydro.
Minimum experience required is 3 to 5 years.
Brass is a union company which provides highly competitive rates along with pension and benefits.
- Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures
- Ensure the safe and successful completion of all hydrovac requirements
- Complete all required paperwork properly as required
- Conduct and record pre and post trip inspections
- Ensure all hydrovac truck equipment and components are in good working condition at all times
- Must follow and adhere to all safety practices and policies
- Mandatory AZ License, clean abstract required
- Previous hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck experience preferred
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must be in good physical condition to perform duties
- Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs